Commercial Surveyor vacancy has come up in the Manchester office of a successful Consultancy to work with the Partners and Management team.
As well as having previous experience in a similar capacity you will be required to promote the business services and assist with Business development.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Providing advice to clients on matters related to property, asset advisory and also to undertake commercial valuations and other areas of general practice surveying
- Professional advice to clients in their strategic consideration for the use of buildings
- Actively 'network' around the Manchester and North West market
- Legal compliance
- To ensure fee management is maximised by providing interim accounts and details of fee recovery as required
- MRICS qualified
- Proven client relationship skills
- Business Development
- Practical understanding of commercial property and agency procedures
- Strong verbal & numerical skills and adept at report writing
- A team player with attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Commercial acumen, knowledge of competitors, business strategies / tactics
- A current, full driving licence is essential due to the nature of the role and need to travel